Thursday, May 24, 2012

#19 - Because you want to stand taller

Photo By theNovice

One of the first people to comment on my recent weight loss and healthier choices was my chiropractor.  He sees that I'm holding my body straighter and taller.  The adjustments are becoming less necessary.  My body is starting to feel better overall. 

If you have back pain, you'd think that it might be best to avoid activity, but recently I've learned that movement increases healing processes within the body.  Our body knows that it must heal if we're moving around.  Always contact your health professional to choose the healthiest route to recovery if you're in pain. They may suggest physical therapy or individual exercises that you can do at home.

Find your first step to getting your strength, health, and fitness on track.

Stand tall.

Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment